staples - staples ink cartridge rebate checks

Posted on Tuesday, February 9th, 2010 at 11:33am CST by Jill B.

Company: staples

URL: http://stplesrewards.com/

This is a joke! I've been bringing in my 10 cartridges a month..haven't received a check for over 5 months! Can't get a hold of anyone on the phone @ the "REWARDS" center/..you're put on hold over 30 minutes to 45 minutes..NO ONE PICKS UP!!!This is a joke!!!They're closed on the wknds..so the customer service reps at the other 800 numbers 'just can't answer your questions! So try the live chat! That's a joke too...their response is that any checks owed are now expired anyway! Si try your on line account: well that claims it was never recorded..even though I have the receipts from the stores and the store mangers confirmation they were received! i think this is a big scam!

1474960c, 2010-09-06, 06:38AM CDT

I thought better of the Staples company and name when I statrted recycling my ink catridges..... No one can answer and when they do, it makes NO sense why it takes soooooooo......... long to get the rebates. It is as if they do not wnat to send the rebate check to their customers.I am also a teacher reward persona nd spend hundreds of dollars each year because my army parents E1 to E4 CANNOT afford the supplies.