HDFC CREDIT CARD RECOVERY DPTMNT - HDFC bank blocked my account-saving.

Posted on Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010 at 1:59am CST by 5d11890d

Product: HDFC CREDIT CARD

Company: HDFC CREDIT CARD RECOVERY DPTMNT

Location: Richmond circle branch, bangalore
BANGALORE, KA, IN

Dear Sir,

As said by call centre HDFC credit card division, I contacted the the Debt officer at the below number. He agreed to do settlement on 2nd Feb 10 and said that dont pay now and pay directly on 2nd feb. . But on 2nd Feb I was shocked to see that my account in HDFC bank is showing zero balance and 43374/- Rs is kept on hold. I called him again for the same. He said that some different department has done that. When I went to the Richmond circle branch one lady named Hema says that they have holded my account as I have not paid last month. But I did not paid as debt officer Nagaraj only said not to pay.

And I have been paying regularly since last one year. I have all recipts and statements as a proof. How can they keep my account on hold without prior information to me. And I was ready to pay the amount for settlement too.

Please help me as whom to escalate the issue. I dont want the collection department numbers. Please give some valid person's or higher authority or manager numbers, whom I can speak and take the matter ahead to release my account. I need to pay the whole month rent and many home expenses.

Hi,

This is to inform you that HDFC credit cards division is harassing me

unnecessary. I settled all my payments (62,700/- which was agreed by bank managers) without getting any official

statement from bank.

I have done the payments in EMIs as agreed by the bank(Manager: Rajesh & Nagaraj from Bangalore credit card branch). Now they are telling that the settlement is invalid as the date have already passed.But they only told us that I can do the payments in EMIs and then they will send for the zero dues and reversals. Even if the settlement date is passed there is no problem, we will do the zero settlement after your pay your last EMI.

Now after doing all the payments for past one year( last EMI was done on 29/12/09), they have kept me in dark and now again they want full money. Now the account has unnecessarily accumulated to 58000/- again adding taxes and fines.

Now no one is picking my phone neither Rajesh nor the guy who used to come at home for collecting the money.

My details:

HDFC-4346781004388815

Praveen kumar Shrikrishna Jatav.

first EMI paid on: 17/12/08