from scott to finish - From scott to finish

Posted on Saturday, February 27th, 2010 at 1:07am CST by 7762a063

Product: from scott to finish

Company: from scott to finish

Location: #133-13982 Cambie Road Richmond, B.C., Canada V6V 2K2
Richmond, Bc, v6v 2k2, CA

URL: http://www.fromscott2finish.com/

The Owner Scott Hill has many issues... First of he is a smooth talker that can manipulate anyone with his smooth words. Once you get to know this person or work for him you can see what kind of scum this person real is. He belittles his staff and treats them like dirt I have for seen this myself. He pushes people over the edge and worst of all lies to your face. This person does not know how to run a business or his personal life stay away!

d89b1539, 2010-03-23, 07:53PM CDT

Yes I totally agree with this comment I worked for him and he went through 10 people for the three months i worked there. I also heard from others that he went through over 35 people in one year this is only a 5 man if that shop. So don't work for this person he does not respect you and he also will not pay you he was late numerous times with my cheque. He will also cut your wages if the business is going bad, Long story of BS he is no good I hope the business fails.

f0cbfe70, 2010-09-20, 02:20PM CDT

Yes, I had once worked here and can confirm all of this. He certainly does belittle his staff, makes them feel like useless, etc. etc. On top of that, he makes you work horrible hours for little pay. Of course he likes to say that he pays well (compared to McDonalds) but he fails to realize this is not a McDonalds job.

Do not work here.