Samsung - Samsung Customer Service

Posted on Thursday, February 25th, 2010 at 7:25pm CST by ecbe651b

Product: SL420 Digital Camera

Company: Samsung

URL: http://WWW.SAMSUNG.COM/

I bought a Samsung SL420 Digital camera and two weeks after I got it It would not register on my computer so that I could move pictures to it and it would also would not charge via computer or wall charger. The camera uses that same connection port for both. I have e-mailed Samsung 3 times and 2 of the 3 I got a response that was basically go through the trouble shooting guide and figure it out yourself. I have yet to get a reply for the third e-mail. I then tried to call but had to wait so long on hold that I had to go to work before I got to anyone. Thus I was never offered an option for repair even though my camera was still under warranty. Samsung never would have known that because they didn't bother to ask. No help was offered and all of my attempts to communicate were dodged. All in all Samsung Customer Service is HORRIFIC. I would not recommend trying to get product support from the company. You are better off getting your product repaired by a third party providing it doesn't cost more than the product itself.