Watsons Family Leisure - spa defect

Product: Viking spa tub

Company: Watsons Family Leisure

Location: 104440 Ridgeview Rd
Olathe, KS, 66061, US

Purchased Viking spa tub from dealer Watsons Family Leisure in 9/09. Discoloration noticed in 10/09. Watsons sent and technician out 10/30/09 to check on the temperature and was shown the discoloration around the waterfall. He said I needed to take picture and send to Viking spas also to Watsons. He reported this to the service manager at Watsons. I sent pictures to Viking and to Watsons. The tub is under warranty lifelong on the shell. I have not received any contact from Viking except for a phone call today I made to them. I spoke with a Gary and he said they didn't have any pictures. Watson's service manager Nathan said about a month ago he had an email with Viking and nothing further has been resolved. It's been 4 months and nothing is happening. Should an attorney be consulted for breach of their contracts to replace tub or fix shell?

81443205, 2010-03-02, 09:16AM CST

First, this is a stainless waterfall that is subject to oxidation if there is a high chlorine content in the water.

Second, we were discussing with the customer she would have to work through her dealer to recieve warranty work and she became verbally abusive to the point we stopped communication. We rely on our dealers to stand by our warranty and Watsons has one of the best service reputations in the business.