Burger King - Terrible experience at Burger King Issaquah WA

Company: Burger King

Location: Corporate Headquarters 5505 Blue Lagoon Drive Miami, Florida 33126
Issaquah, WA, 98027, US

URL: http://www.bk.com/

I went to the Burger King on Gilman Blvd. in Issaquah, WA at 2 p.m. At the counter I ordered two of the $1.00 cheeseburgers and, saying that I didn't mind waiting, I asked for them to be freshly cooked. I need to note that I speak excellent Spanish. When the young man at the register called out the order, he did so in Spanish, thinking I wouldn't understand. He said, "This

c_ _ t wants it cooked to order." The female cook replied in Spanish, "I guess she wants extra grease, too, the ugly whore." I just stood there stunned, watching her open two previously-prepared cheeseburgers and pour extra grease on them. I decided not to let them know that I speak Spanish, because I was afraid for my safety. While I was waiting, I saw a cockroach walk across the floor. I paid and left with the cold cheeseburgers covered in congealed grease. I tossed them in the trash.

I tried to contact Burger King HQ, but the operator insisted I contact the customer service line. The customer service line on the website has an incorrect area code as of 12:30 p.m. February 23. I ended up speaking with an irate man on a private cell phone. He's been getting a lot of calls, but I was the first person to explain to him that people are not misdialing; the BK website has the number wrong. The correct area code is 305. This is the incorrect number on the website: (303) 378-3535. I called the correct number--305-378-3535--and was on hold for 20 minutes listening to how important my call was to them. I was able to leave a message. I will be very surprised if I get a call back.

After my experience, I read that BK franchise holders are not happy with the $1.00 burger special that HQ has ordered them to provide. If so, then they need to take it up with BK HQ and not take it out on the customers. I have contacted the King County Department of Public Health and I will never go to a Burger King again. My neighbors have since told me that they refuse to go to that Burger King because it is unclean, unfriendly, and the food is terrible. I know that BK and KFC used to be connected. The Issaquah KFC also has serious problems. If both locations are owned by the same franchise holder, then corporate BK and corporate KFC need to take immediate action.

8e4b5c92, 2011-03-26, 09:21PM CDT

I don't know about the KFC but I eat at the burger king this woman is talking about and I also speak fluent spanish. I have never let on that I do and have white complection. I don't believe this story. I believe this is disgruntled employee retalliating for getting fired. I would be shocked if I found out the story was true.