Best Buy - Best buy customer service sucks

Posted on Tuesday, February 23rd, 2010 at 7:38pm CST by c829aaee

Product: HP Pavilion Laptop DV6-2066DX (SKU 9601317)

Company: Best Buy

Location: Bloomington, IL, 61704, US

I found one deal on slickdeals.net: http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1875544

According to the deal some folks have successfully ordered "HP Pavilion Laptop DV6-2066DX (SKU 9601317)" for a price of $347.99 through OMS. I went to Best Buy in Bloomington, IL (Zip code: 61704) and asked the lady on the customer service counter to check if she can order one laptop for me using the OMS. She first said as the laptop is not available in DC (Distribution Center) it wont show up in the OMS. But I insisted her to check once for me. She reluctantly checked the system, and to her surprise, she could actually order the laptop. But then the other co-worker came and told me that she cannot order this laptop as she doesn't know from which DC it is coming. When I tried to tell her that one of my friend has ordered in similar way in MI, she made fun of me saying "Why don't you drive to MI and get the laptop yourself". I was completely shocked by her arrogance and mean behavior. I tried to explain her that how other folks have already got the laptop, but then she shut me up saying that "We are done talking". This was the worst customer service I have received ever.

I am planning to complaint about it in BBB.