Shape Services - Don't but the IM+ Instant Messaging by Shape Services

Posted on Wednesday, February 17th, 2010 at 8:54pm CST by 6e0abb1d

Product: IM+: Instant Messaging for webOS

Company: Shape Services

Location: Palm, Inc. 950 W. Maude Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 94085 AND SHAPE Services GmbH Fritz-Elsas-Str. 50 D-70174, Stuttgart, Germany
Stuttgart, D-70174, DE

URL: http://www.shapeservices.com/

Do not buy this application!!!! It doesn't work, it freezes for no reason not matter what you do (reset your phone, close or reopen the application) Palm is releasing application without further testing. They should test more their applications before any approval for release into their catalog it looks bad for the company and that pushes away customers I will posted my review in my personal blog, Twitter and Facebook. It isn't just this one application. There are many user upset about that. People are losing money and later palm will refuse refund claiming that they aren??t the ones that charge for the application but the developers and that isn??t true because the charge was made by Palm, Inc. Sunnyvale, CA 94085. I will complaint with my state and California Consumer Protection affairs (dca.ca.gov), Better Business Bureau (bbb.org), and Federal Communication Commission (fcc.gov), complaints.com, ripoffreport.com if my refund is not granted.