antigua bay apartments - cockroaches

Posted on Monday, February 15th, 2010 at 1:02pm CST by 83f9692a

Company: antigua bay apartments

Location: las vegas, nv, US

they showed me the "model apt" and it was beautiful, the grounds were nice, lots of pools, and playgrounds. rented an apt but didn't go look at it first, because it wasn't ready, but i wanted the special on the rent, so i went ahead and rented a 2 bedroom. went to move in the next day, and while i was doing my inspection, noticed hundreds of cockroaches in drawers, in the sinks, under the sinks, in the cabinets in the bath & kitchen! i complained, but they didn't want to refund my $, they said they'd spray for the bugs. it took them over 2 weeks before they supposedly got rid of them. i had a baby, so i couldn't move into a cockroach/chemical infested apt. i had to get a lawyer to sue them for my deposit, and 1st month's rent back. that cost me $200. plus another $600 for temporary housing at a hotel. finally i just gave up and moved to oregon to live with my mother. don't rent from antigua bay!!! they are scam artists, and liars, and don't care about the quality of their apts, or the upkeep.