Burger King

Company: Burger King

Location: Burger King Corporation 5505 Blue Lagoon Drive
Miami, Fl, 33126, US

URL: http://www.bk.com/

I went in to a Burger King for coffee and a breakfast crescent and was left standing at the counter for over 5 minutes with no one coming to take my order so I finally left. I called their corporate offices and they apologized and sent me a coupon to use on my next visit. About a week later I went to redeem my coupon. This time I went through the drive-thru, when I started to place my order and told the lady I had a coupon she told me it was expired and I couldn??t use it, which was amazing since she couldn??t even see the coupon. I tried to tell her I just got it in the mail but she refused to listen to me. I immediately contacted the corporate offices again who apologized. I asked to be contacted by the manager or regional director and gave them my number and address again. After more than a week I had not heard from anyone so I called again. Time went by and I never heard from anyone so I wrote a letter to the CEO and still never received a reply. Since that time I have refused to go to Burger King and will never give them my business again.