NON REFUND OF EXTRA EMI DEDCUTED

Posted on Friday, December 31st, 2010 at 5:20am CST by 43e9d5f3

Product: LIC HFL hosuing loan

Company: Not Available

Location: Pune, Ma, IN

I have availed loan from LIC HFL and till date I have a very bad experience regarding services, below are few issues and I want somebody to act fast on that.

1. I have availed for PreEMI option but full EMI is being deducted from my account, what is the surety that it wont happen again(last month I paid pre emi by cheque, this month it is EMI), who will be responsible for a ECS bounce if fund equivalent to my EMI is not available.Please revert back the balance amount to my account linked to LICHFL loan.

2. Very fraud agent, this Guy UDAY JAIN has stopped responding once he got his commission, he has not given me any document related to Loan, neither I have schedule of payment neither other documents.

3. Can you send all my document ASAP by post to my given address.

Below are my loan details

Name: Amit Dixit

File number: 507047

Loan number: 810782665

I have called you guys N number of times but not yet seen any action(posting my cheque, not talking about useless statement which Mansih sends me every time I enquire) from your side, every time I get a false promise and next day you stop responding to my calls.

This is very wrong behavior from educated person like you guys.

I even don??t know when will I get the cheque neither I know this will be repeated or not in future, I am more worried about my future disbursal as I am dealing with totally non professional people who give a dman to their customers.

I work in Infosys and I can share my experience to 22000 people in just a click.

Now I understand that you don??t want to take pain of sending my document and money by post, I want my loan file transferred to PIMPRI branch as your agent has logged my file by cheating to swargate branch saying there is no other branch.