viaddress - viaddress complain

Location: VIADDRESS 530 East Lexington Avenue
ELKHART, IN, 46516, US

URL: http://www.viaddress.com/

Hello

excuse for my bad english i m french

my unit is A924743 and since now the 23 th november i pay(with paypal the same day ok) for shipping my items and since this date the status is always on processing .(shipping number SHP9136695)

i send 40 mail to viaddress from "contact us" on www.viadress page and no response it's an anxious situation for me.

i am very disapointed for my first time user .... (and on the internet blog i find many people who are in the same situation)

I ask them to send me my items and give the tracking number but no answer at all.

I inform paypal lawyer about this problem on 2 th december and they answer me to find an issue by contacting viaddress.

From today the 3 th december the shipping board SHP9136695 (which i already pay on the 23 th november with paypal for 74.34$ is "empty"

and the items return to status "shipping now"as if i had to pay another time to ship my product !!!!

that's unbelievable !!!!

best regards

frederic baudet

c1cfbc59, 2010-12-07, 11:35AM CST

after contacting the police dpt i receveive this email this day

Viaddress has been in business in the City of Elkhart since February of this year. Viaddress was moved out of their building in Elkhart on 11-29-10 and have been closed until today. They got a new warehouse on Friday in Osceola Indiana and are starting to ship orders out today. You will need to e-mail them at [email protected] to make any shipping arrangements if you have not paid for shipping. I can tell you they will probably not respond right away because they are panning through hundreds of e-mails due to the temporary shut down and they have assured me they will be getting to everyone as quickly as possible. They have hired extra staff to help out. If you feel they should mail your package(s) for free because of the extended wait on your part, I can tell you they will probably not mail your package for free and they will probably return it to the sender if you don't pay for it. Shipping costs are strictly a civil matter and we cannot make them mail anything for free even since it has been so long that you have waited for your package. If you have received a refund for your shipping from Viaddress they will need to be re-paid, but again, you will need to e-mail them to take care of that. I have made arrangements with them to provide me with Tracking numbers for shipments and I will put you on the list of tracking numbers I need. I will e-mail you as soon as I get that information.

that's good news !!!

c1cfbc59, 2011-01-04, 10:59AM CST

some news

With the help of the local police dpt of elkart i receive my items the 31 dec 2010.

awesome !!!!

and tahnks to elkart police dpt

frederic baudet

0f6799f3, 2011-02-22, 04:54AM CST

I'm in the same case as you, I've paid via paypal the shipping cost the same day as they received my package. My unit number is A925185 and the shipment number is SHP1297442882, and still on processing from the 10th february until now.

As you did I'm going to call the police department of Elkhart in 2 or 3 days if they don't send my package ...

0f6799f3, 2011-02-22, 05:38AM CST