Sprint - Sprint Customer Service Issue

Product: Sprint mobile broadband

Company: Sprint

Location: 3242 W Lake St
Minneapolis, MN, 55416, US

I recently received a replacement broadband card from the Sprint corporate store located at 3242 W Lake St, Minneapolis, MN 55416. The card works great, but the store called me a month later to say that they had made a mistake and gave me a display model that they were not allowed to sell. They also failed to process the exchange properly and require me to go back to the store with the device currently on my account and the defective device since they were not authorized to give me the device. The associate Amy Jo informed me that I must return the device to the store or they will place a security alert on my account and involve the police. Basically, they intend to shut off the service THEY CONNECTED with a device THEY GAVE ME in order to punish me for a mistake THEY MADE. I have to drive 45 minutes to get to the store or risk being arrested for possessing a device that was not stolen but given freely and activated by 2 different representatives of a company that I pay for a service. I was also informed after speaking to customer service for 2.5 hours that there is no venue other than the website for customers to complain about specific stores or associates.