Best Buy - Best Buy delivery failure

Company: Best Buy

Location: Best Buy Corporate Customer Care P.O. Box 9312 Minneapolis , MN 55440
Minneapolis, Mi, 55440, US

URL: http://www.bestbuy.com

This year for Xmas my sister and I decided to get my folks a new TV, they have one of my hand-me-down tube TV's for a few years now and have been tossing the idea of a flat panel around for far too long.

I ordered the Samsung-46" Class / 1080p / 120Hz / LCD HDTV-LN46C600 for 797.99 on 12/4/10 and chose the delivery date of 12/24/10 all options indicated the item was in stock and available.

12/24/10 I wait until 6pm and contact BB got the run around at first, I lost my patience, used some inappropriate language and disconnected.

I called back 20 min later explained my situation best I could and was offered $100 discount and $100 e coupon, the TV was unavailable for delivery at that time, there was a holiday party I had to get back to so i reluctantly agreed to a new ship date 1/3/11 and accepted the meager compensation.

12/25/10 I receive an email advertising after Christmas sales, the TV I ordered was now available 30mins away at my nearest BB for 797.99 :smileysad: You can imagine my disappointment.

12/26/10 I called again to express my lack of satisfaction with my experience, the rep could not find any notes in regards to my previous compensation and offered only a $75 e coupon, I asked to speak to a supervisor at that time and was told none were available and they would contact me within 24 hrs.

Appx. 1 hr later I received a call from said supervisor who could not offer more than $110, I then canceled my order.

This was not my first problem with BB, but this will be the last.

Over the last 5 years I have spent thousands on the newest toys, at one time putting myself into serious debt, so thank you BB this will be the last time I shop here.

Guess I will have to re-gift this $50 gift card...