Coachs-Outlet.com - FamousMalls.eu - Scam - Coachs-Outlet.com

Product: Coach handbag outlet

Company: Coachs-Outlet.com - FamousMalls.eu

Location: Shanghai, Ch, CN

URL: http://Coachs-Outlet.com/

My spouse ordered a "Coach Bag" from this site. We are usually pretty savy but we got sucked in on this one. The site clains to have Authentic Coach Bags.

After you order you never hear from them again. No Confirmation e-mail! No Tracking number! No answer to email inquiries. They indicated that the charge on my card would reflect famousmall.eu. I pulled up that website and the initial disclosure on the site says, "Please, pay your attention that we sell REPLICA goods." On the coachs-outlet.com website it has no such disclosure.

I'm going to try to get a refund through Visa Platinum. Remember if the price is to good to be true, it probably isn't.

5d14cb1b, 2011-01-03, 10:53AM CST

UPDATE - BE AWARE!!

The "Coachs-outlet.com site doesn't seem to work anymore, imagine that!!

However there is now a site "coachsoutlet.com" that exists. It's a little more cleaned up than the last one but is still a SCAM. I reported that site and it is now listed as "coachsoutlet-shop.com".

5d14cb1b, 2011-01-03, 11:14AM CST

UPDATE #2

I called Visa and filed a claim.They are going to credit my account. They suggested that I cancel this credit card, which I did. What a hassle this has turned out to be. I've also received responses from COACH (the original) and Amazon (We got the link from Amazon, WE DID NOT ORDER THROUGH AMAZON)

Here's the response from COACH

Thank you for your email.

The website you are inquiring about is not affiliated with COACH.

If the item was purchased through an unauthorized source, we

are not required to offer a determination regarding its

authenticity.

Should you have concerns about the authenticity of an item you have purchased, we suggest that you

consider the following actions:

Contact your local Better Business Bureau to file a claim

against the auction site, website or company that facilitated

the sale of the counterfeit merchandise; File a claim with the

United States Postal Service for mail fraud against the actual

seller of the merchandise if it was shipped through the U.S.

Postal Service. Contact your local police department.

Please refer to the link below for authorized distributors:

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to

contact us.

d7203715, 2011-12-23, 07:19PM CST

i like it so much

2e22c0af, 2012-10-12, 09:51PM CDT

you can also post that on http://www.fumbiz.com , put this fraud company right on spot!