Dish Network

Posted on Tuesday, December 21st, 2010 at 1:41pm CST by 7f35d638

Product: TV service

Company: Dish Network

URL: http://www.Dishnetwork.com/

Was getting HD receiver and tech drilled through my wiring. He said the outlet still works and they would send someone out in a few days to determine what they would do. In the process blew my TV. I said that if the wires arched it would burn my house down. He refused to give me his name. Dish sent Kettering Communications as there tech. I called a electrician my self. They said they would pay the electrician. But refused to replace my TV all they wanted to give was 75.00. Dish said I had to accept what they where going to give me. DO NOT Trust them.

008a25c3, 2010-12-29, 08:06AM CST

Hello, this is Mike LeMar with DISH Network customer service. I just wanted to follow up with you as to whether or not you have been able to get this issue resolved. If not, please email me your account number so I can look into this for you. My email address is [email protected]

f1f8eae2, 2011-01-08, 05:22PM CST

Hello, my name is Becki Barned, with DISH Netowrk customer service. I hope that this has been resolved, but if not, please e-mail me at [email protected], and I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

e5f1c98f, 2011-02-01, 11:59AM CST

Hi, this is Alicia Brink. I'm with DISH Network. I apologize about the experience you had. We have a specific process that a damage claim has to go through, if you need to file a claim with us please send me your account number, Name and a good form of contact to me at [email protected]

e5f1c98f, 2011-02-13, 08:37AM CST

I apologize about the service you received. When an installer comes out to install and you feel that it is not satisfactory you can advise the technician of your concerns and have them correct the issue before you sign off on his work order for completion. If you find damage done to your property after he leaves we do have a department that handles these claims to get it resolved. If you are still having trouble please feel free to let us know.

Alicia Brink