Clarks - Clarks exchange/refund

Posted on Monday, December 20th, 2010 at 11:11am CST by 077441d2

Company: Clarks

Location: London, GB

URL: http://www.clarks.co.uk/

On friday 10th of december I bought a pair of boots in a Clarks store in Oxford street. When I got home I realised that a number smaller probably would have fit better and so I decided to exchange my boots the day after.

On the back on the receipt theere is written that you can exchange or have a refund in any store Clarks so I decided to go to the one in Clapham Junction which is closer my place.

On Saturday morning I went there and the Manger replied to me in a really rude way, asking me to wait that everyone paid (so I had to wait like 15 mins and let people to jump me..)and after waiting there to have my exchange he said that I could exchange my boots only in the shop where I bought them.

I kindly replied that on the back of the receipt is stated something else and he said that THE NOTES ON THE BACK OF THE RECEIPT WAS WRONG!!!

Therefore I had to go to Oxford street and I wanted more time then I was supposed to spend and also the money to travel there.

Now, apart the rude attitude of the manager which does not show a really good customer care I am really surprised that a company as important and big as Clarks can make mistakes in writing a wrong text on the back of the receipt.

I had been a good customer for the company before that moment but now I have to say that if this is the customer care they can offer, sorry but I will not buy anything else anymore in any shops.

Regards