Capitol One - Capitol One - Christmas Blues

Company: Capitol One

Location: PO Box 30285
Salt Lake City, ut, 84130-0285, US

URL: https://www.capitalone.com

Capitol One contacted us, in regards to suspecting fraud on our account. I called them back within an hour to confirm the transactions. The only transactions that were mentioned were completed weeks ago. They placed a temporary hold on the card. My wife then had to call you back since she is the primary card holder. They then removed the temporary hold.

I received some emails from amazon stating that my credit card declined the purchases. I just called Capitol One and the representative stated that the card was on hold and that my wife needed to call Capitol One to remove the hold. As a RESULT OF POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, the shipping date was pushed back and the presents will not arrive on time for Christmas for my kids. Also my wife will know what I got her, because she will have to confirm the purchases.

Thank you Capitol One for taking some of the fun out of Christmas for our family.

PS You would think a Credit Card Company would expect an increased number of purchases over the holidays. They gifts were all shipped to the card holders house. Which is the same as the billing address.