Full Circle Wireless - Misleading information

Posted on Monday, December 13th, 2010 at 7:53pm CST by 55f072e7

Product: Cell phone recycler

Company: Full Circle Wireless

Location: 8900 Research Dr.
Irvine, CA, 92618, US

URL: http://www.fullcirclewireless.com/

I sent my smartphone that I didn't use anymore to Full Circle Wireless. The phone worked fine and was only a year and a half old; I just got a new one because my plan allowed me to. Full Circle Wireless said they would pay me $44 for the phone. After they got it and tested it they said that it had a damaged LCD (funny, it worked fine when I sent it to them). I asked for it back so I could use it as a back up phone, but their policy conveniently says that once you send it to them you can't get it back because they are afraid you won't recycle it....really? What a convenient policy to promise people money and then say the phone is damaged but you can't get it back.

7e0db526, 2011-01-20, 10:37AM CST

We are a cell phone dealer that had the same experience with FCW. We sent them over 100 of the same model phone. All were inspected and tested. In this business they were considered "B" stock. Meaning fully functional, no housing cracks or display image cracks. The RIP OFF, liars/cheats/scammers at FCW told us that 67 of the 100 phones were D stock! meaning defective, not working or broken housings! WE WILL NEVER USE FULL CIRCLE WIRELESS AGAIN. THEY ARE LIARS AND CHEATS.

01722e14, 2011-02-22, 12:43AM CST

This is horrible. Why they have opened such a firm? To loot the people? How could they do like this.