Cartikahosting.com - Cartikahosting.com owes money

Posted on Saturday, December 11th, 2010 at 12:46pm CST by 17d17b53

Product: web hosting

Company: Cartikahosting.com

Location: Canada Cartika IT Solutions Inc 576 Danforth Rd. Toronto, Ontario, Canada M1K 1E3 866-472-1835 (Toll Free) 416-703-8684 (Local) 866-706-0725 (Fax) United States Cartika Inc 3000 Irving Blvd. Dallas, Texas, USA 75247 866-472-1835
Toronto, On, M1K 1E3, CA

URL: http://Cartikahosting.com/

Cartikahosting has still not paid us back. Services were not rendered. Cartikahosting falsely advertised their services. I do not know how many victims there are from Cartika hosting but I think they are ripping people off for trying to over charge customers and not provide services they are advertising. I think I will just give up on them refunding me but I will complain to let others know. If they read my complaint, I demand that I get refunded.

5ab20648, 2010-12-11, 01:39PM CST

Cartika Inc terminated services with this customer as a result of abuse and illegal activity. The customer has blackmailed our company for cash payouts. We discussed this publicly on our forum here:

Cartika has a 10 year history of providing business grade services. This customer has posted these sorts of comments everywhere. However, most legitimate sites have removed these reports as it is clear and flagrant blackmail attempt and we will simply not succumb to this