Hdfc Bank - Extreame Harassment & Nuisance phonogrames,Legal Notices& calls by HDFC Bank.

Posted on Monday, August 9th, 2010 at 8:12pm CDT by 1de16574

Product: Credit Crad Division

Company: Hdfc Bank

Location: HDFC Bank House, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai, Ma, 400013, IN

URL: http://www.hdfc.com/

It is to bring under your notice that I am receiving phonograms on my residence address.on 07/08/10 at 18.06 pm it is sent by Pallavi her no is 9320136607.I don't understand why am I being extremely harassed by your HDFC Bank?as I don't hold any credit card of the HDFC Bank at all.if cardholder has given my Residence or shop address as a permanent address then it should be deleted from your data base.either your bank is sending me phonograms on my shop's address or on my residence address.last week only I was assure by Miss Dipti Parekh over the phone that henceforth I will not be harassed by any phonogrames/legal notice/sms/phone calls for third party collection(For Mr.Suhas Joshi.Card No:4346781004007860.in my earlier mail I mentioned that every now & then I am assured by your Grievances Dept but again it is in vain within in a week I am again harassed by your HDFC Bank collection dept.so now I am moving to High court as well as consumer redressal forum for this continuous mental harassment as I have got all the mails which were sent to me assuring that I will not be harassed by your bank in future.

with regards

Mr.Hebbar

****************************************

Here I am pasting the assurance E.mail which was sent to me by Grievances Dept.

***************************************

Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 15:05:49 +0530

From: [email protected]

Subject: RE:'HBL=009-848-081' Re:Nuisance Notice From HDFC Bank Coolection Department

To: [email protected]

Dear Mr.Hebbar,

This is in continuation to our earlier email dated 30.07.10 and subsequent conversation with our bank representative regarding the calls received by you from HDFC Bank.

We once again wish to clarify that payment reminder Notice and other phono grams were sent to the permanent address of the cardholder as updated in our records. We fully realise the extent of inconvenience caused due to receipt of calls from the Bank. We are sensitized to your comments expressed and hasten to assure you that the same has been investigated as appropriate. We have also taken immediate note of your feedback to ensure that you are not disturbed in future.

Mr.Hebbar, please feel free to write to us at [email protected] for any further assistance / clarification that you may require.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Regards,