Purchased from Sai Vision - Dadar (East) - InCable Set Top Box purchased not functioning

Posted on Thursday, August 5th, 2010 at 1:07am CDT by ba3fcadb

Product: InCable Set Top Box

Company: Purchased from Sai Vision - Dadar (East)

Location: Madhavdas Pasta Road, Dadar (East) Mumbai 400014.
MUMBAI, MA, 400014, IN

Applied and filled up the form for purchase of your InCable Set Top Box for cable TV with Sai Vision (Contact person Mahesh - Mobile No. 09821358805)with Sai Vision Dadar (East)- Madhavdas Pasta Road more than one and half month ago and not yet received my Set Top Box in good working condition. Sai Vision sent me Set Top Box on two occasions and both the times it was found defective. Either the remote is not functioning properly or the set top box was not working properly. The problem was brought to the notice of the cable operator and no solution is meted out till date. Present status is he has taken back the Set Top box for the second time and not yet supplied me a new Set Top Box in good working condition. I have paid all the amount in advance and filled in all the necessary details in the form and I have not yet been supplied the product.

Kindly look into the matter and request you to send me the new Set Top Box in working condition at the earliest.