US Bank - Horrible Customer Service

Posted on Wednesday, August 4th, 2010 at 1:47pm CDT by c65286ab

Company: US Bank

Location: 2541 SW Cherry Park Rd
Troutdale, OR, US

On Wed Aug 4th at 10:25 am I went into the branch to withdraw from their ATM located inside an amount of money. After the transaction, I tried to see my balance and after 3 different tries I wasn't able to. I went inside the branch and I asked the clerk to help me with my account because the ATM outside wasn't working properly. First off, the blond girl 'helping' me didn't care a bit that the ATM wasn't working. Secondly, she took my ATM card and went in the back for a long time, without any other explanation. At this point I asked the other brunette girl (which seemed to be the manager) why did she take my card and why is it taking this long. She told me that she needs to verify the card because I didn't show her my ID. I went back to my car and got my ID and showed it to her asking for my balance. I was in much hurry and all I'm getting is two incredible slow girls that have no consideration for the customer. The brunette, started arguing with me without a point about why the ID is important and all that, and while I understand it, I don't understand why after I showed her my ID she still keeps on going with a very vindictive tone and a mean spirit attitude. Is that the type of customer service US bank calls 'stellar'?! Thank you very much, but I better not have to deal with that again!

After I left the branch, I called them again, asking for the manager's name and they refused to give it to me or to let me talk with the their manager.

I think that's the worst customer service I've ever had to deal with and I need someone to take responsibility for these employees that have no idea what they're doing and on top of that they're cocky, rude, and unprofessional!