GadgetTown.com - Internet Thievery

Company: GadgetTown.com

Location: 726 64th St
Brooklyn, NY, 11220-4714, US

URL: http://www.gadgettown.com/

On August 8, 2010, I purchased, via the Internet, a watch from this company. On August 9, 2010, the money for this item was removed from my bank account as payment. I received an email stating that it was shipped on the same day,but when I checked the USPS site for information on the shipment of my item, I found that it was held up at the Bellmawr facility due to misinformation from the company that shipped it. This query took place on August 13, 2010. Upon contacting the company via email (I could never get anyone on the phone), I was emailed a message asking me to wait a while longer for this item. I stated that I would only wait until this past Tuesday, August 24, 2010, and if the item was not received by then, I would request a refund to my bank account by this past Thursday, August 26, 2010. This company stated that they would comply with my wishes, but as of this writing there is no refund and I now find that, via the company, they have charged me a fee of $1.63 for reshelving the item, which was never received. I want a FULL refund of my $45.99, and want it back in my bank account as promised. I have saved all of the email correspondence with and from this company as proof of their lack of professionalism. I also wish them to do this action in a timely manner, as I have been grossly inconvenienced by them and believe that they are mere thieves and liars. I am also contacting the FTC about this company's actions. No less than a FULL refund of my money will be acceptable. As of the date of this complaint neither a refund or the item has been received. Thank you!