GOI Fulfillment - Total Bright Monthly

Location: 20100 S. Vermont Ave
TORRANCE, CA, 90502, US

URL: http://www.consumersdigestweekly.com/?n=206&k=NYDailyNews.com

Category: Health, Beauty

Ordered a $4.95 trial & was billed that plus $79.95, which they say is non-refundable. They did not allow any time for a trial, or opportunity to cancel. Nor did it say anywhere that I would be charged $79.95. They refuse to refund my money, even if I cancel & return the product.

1e963266, 2010-09-03, 04:32PM CDT

I was taken in by TotalBright also. they give a 10 day trial, but the 10 days is up before the product arrives and there is no time to cancel. I got the product on thursday, and cancelled the prgram on Friday... already too late. The billed my bank $79.95. Will only refund $20 as they said I had agreed. I agreed thinking that if I cancelled I would get my money back. But, they have that sewed up tighter than a drum. They will not refund the money. That we made a "mistake" is not their problem. They don't care. They only care to keep the money. They are a company that excels in ripping off people who are not careful enough about what they are doing. Stephen Westfall

25ed05b2, 2010-09-21, 10:19AM CDT

I had the same bad experience with Total Bright. They sent the product after the 10 day trail. I returned it by FED EX as soon as I received it and when I noticed the charge had not been reversed, I called. They refused to reverse the charge until I told them I had proof of their accepting the returned package. They agreed to refund my money at that time. However they charged me again on August 22nd even though they had received the returned package along with my note to cancel the order on August 6th. I'm currently disputing that charge.

3abb95f9, 2010-09-29, 08:51AM CDT

I also was ripped off by this company. Do I need to change my account number? Do they take out more than one payment?

0e87e842, 2010-10-11, 11:05AM CDT

I ordered a $4.95 trial as well and then was billed $129.95 which they say is for a 1 year membership. They say they have refunded $65 of it which will show up in 2 - 5 biz days. They will argue and argue and not give names of corporate officers of the company. However, the corporate address is: 20100 So. Vermont Ave.

Torrance, Ca 90250 if they told the truth. I have also called my state attorney general and think I will call the Calif. state attorney general.

003f7a76, 2010-10-19, 10:18PM CDT

I too was taken by this scam.

[email protected]

a9ddb33b, 2010-10-22, 02:01PM CDT

I too had this happen and would like to know how to get reimbursed.

2b997020, 2010-11-10, 07:42PM CST

I also am receiving charges from this company; is there a way to contact them? I know I didn't order this; and certainly not for $129.95 as a recurring charge!

2dcbc938, 2010-11-22, 12:42PM CST

Likwise this has happened to me. I am going to contact the better business bureau of NC and CA, however these people are ruthless and know exactly what they are doing. Unfortunately they will probably get away with this. Their business license should be pulled.

aac1a064, 2010-12-01, 11:39AM CST

ordered a 4.95 trial shipping7handling fee then turned around charge me 129.95 for something idid not order some one got my card and ordered it offered to send it back but did refund me but 50.00 dollars of my money now im stuck with this stuff and only have like 10 teeth in mouth which i told them that BIG RIP OFF IF THERE EVER WAS ONE.

003f7a76, 2010-12-03, 08:19AM CST

I was told a mother invented this total

bright. I was never told of any trial

period. However; I was billed 129.95.

They have since changed their website.

Showing a man speaking and trial and

return. I never saw this website nor

was it available when I ordered it.

Why aren't these frauds force to return

our monies???? Sickening. Helen

The company is in Torrance California and Jingles answers the phone...

c943df19, 2010-12-03, 10:00AM CST

I unfortunately was caught up in this trickery!!! I absolutely was not aware of the charge for a membership until it hit my bank statement. The package did not include in paperwork stressing such an agreement that was obviously hidden very well on-line and atlhough the $4.95 charge was very obvious....the mention of the $129.95 charge was not!! They have NOW updated a web page making the agreement more obvious as to the $129.95 charge 15 days after you order...then will be charging an additional $29.95 fee each month thereafter!!! BEWARE...no way is it worth this!!! Obviously they have been able to fool and take advantage of many people!!!! STOP the madness.

2dba00c5, 2010-12-03, 05:02PM CST

what is the phone number of total bright to cancel? they have on the website a sticker thing over the cancelation number that says "order" so I cant see the number. also do you have an address to return the sample? I got $129.95 charged and $29.95 a month, for this sample that I paid $4.95 shipping for. it didnt say anything about all that. Thanks

5d410f6e, 2010-12-07, 08:16AM CST

I ordered this same product and was charged 129.95 and am having my bank remove Very upset about this should of been only $4.95 Judy Rettele

785-383-3162

5a8934c9, 2010-12-07, 01:55PM CST

Another scam!! I ordered the same. It came with no invoice and my acct. was dinged 100.00 by GOI. Someone needs to shut this scamming company down!!!

df3c7ca5, 2010-12-07, 03:46PM CST

I was charged the same $4.49 plus $129.95 plus possibly a monthly charge but I have a complaint out with my card company and if there is nothing they can do I am canceling my card! I cannot find anywhere to do anything about this... Who does this to people who work hard for their money and only wanted to try a teeth whitening product?

b7ba46a6, 2010-12-09, 02:44PM CST

I had the same experience. I was told it was my fault that I didn't read the entire agreement and that I signed it when I placed the order. It was 14 days beyond the "trial period". I called my credit card company who instructed me to send the product back with proof. We'll see what happens. THIS IS A SCAM - DO NOT BUY TOTAL BRIGHT.

c2c9d440, 2010-12-14, 11:50AM CST

I too was unfortunately was caught up in this scam!!! I absolutely was not aware of the charge for a membership until it hit my credit card. The package did not include in paperwork stressing such an agreement that was obviously hidden very well on-line and atlhough the $4.95 charge was very obvious....the mention of the $129.95 charge was not!! I called and was told I did not cancel in the 14 days period and nothing would be refunded. I will be reporting this to the BBB and suggest you do the same.

C. Sutton

c6e81009, 2011-01-09, 09:16AM CST

Same thing just happened to me. I thought I read the original info thoroughly enough to feel comfortable in placing the order for a "FREE" trial. I saw no mention of potential future charges. I should know better. Nothing is ever free.

I reported this to my CC company as a fraudulent charge and canceled the account.