Indy Cleaning Pros - Indy Cleaning Pros - Not Pros at all!

Posted on Monday, August 2nd, 2010 at 12:55pm CDT by a54667b4

Product: Indy Cleaning Pros

Company: Indy Cleaning Pros

Location: PO BOX 33853
Indianapolis, IN, 46203, US

URL: http://www.indycleaningpros.com/

I had this cleaning service out to my house one time. I paid over $200 for my home to be cleaned and my counter tops were not even cleaned. I ended up getting into a heated discussion with one of the owners, which, I now find out is a person who has run other cleaning services under the name of Leave the Mess to the Best and Amazing Web Design. Both these services have horrible reviews on line- I read all the reviews about these other businesses and It's obvious to me that they ARE run by the same person- threats to get the police involved, claims that they record all calls, people paying for a service they did not get. Etc.

The "customer service" person I was dealing with at Indy Cleaning Pros only communicated with me via email and got into it with me about the fact that I didn't read the fine print. She also posted all of my information online, which turned out to be a good thing, because someone contacted me to warn me about the fact that I was dealing with an unprofessional business that had a bad histroy and had done business under another name in the past.

I also found it very strange that the online review of Indy Cleaning Pros all talk about the numerous amount of employees they have, but yet I only dealt with the same smokey voices person, who said her name was Linda. The person who called to warn me about them told me the ladies real name is Crystal and that she writes her own reviews.

I wrote a bad review about them online and that was followed up by 15 possitive reviews. Not to mention, that my bad review recieved a less than friendly or apathetic response from Indy Cleaning Pros. I found it very unprofessional for this business to call me a liar and say that I was fabricating lies. All I wanted was to get what I paid for.

7abaf37e, 2010-08-19, 05:10PM CDT

These reviews are lies and I know a competitor is chiming in on many of the reviews on Google and Yahoo. First, she lies by saying another one of our customers contacted her. Unless she has hacked our computers no one would have access to our customer list! We never release our customer names or contact information. We never talk to customer's like she says we talked to her and we are not affiliated with the people or companies these people keep posting all over the internet in their lies. We have been attacked by several people and a competitor (we know who) over and over on many websites. Each of those sites have been notified of the police investigation and the detective is working on having a subpoena issued to expose this person so she can be criminally prosecuted and that will be enough to use in civil charges for slander. We have a strong reputation and anyone who cares to see the proof of how these are lies and slanderous reviews can contact our office and receive a link to the information we have uploaded. We never release customer's information and would never upload anything like she is saying we did to her on Google and Yahoo because of what is included and the very sensitive information on the paperwork . Nothing we provide our customers has 'fine print' it is all in the same font size 14. Very clear and nothing hidden! Every crew leader goes over the paperwork with our customers and reads through it. Even our repeat customers can verify that! This competitor is someone who has harassed our company for months and even was caught stealing and using on her our images and logo from our website on hers. We never write our own reviews. Maybe this is something she is guilty of and is saying to try and make customers not trust us.

I find it impossible we would have so many testimonials on our website and on all of these web sites for so long. One bad review out of over 50 published reviews online speaks volumes for our company and the amount of customers we service each month. I have asked told this so-called 'customer' to PROVE what they are claiming.

What is your Receipt or Invoice number?

When did you receive services?

How many crew members did you receive?

What did your cleaner/s look like?

What type of vehicle did your cleaner/s arrive in?

What is the sensitive information we discuss with you on your paperwork after your clean?

What does the crew supervisor look like that follows up on all new customers cleans?

THAT information and answers won't be posted by these cowards because they are liars that have never used our company and know nothing about our operations! If it was a real customer they would be able to provide proof of this stuff. They would want to cooperate! LIAR!

The owner's names and contact info are on our website and always have been! We registered online with Yahoo and other search engines when we realized our company was becoming larger last year and when we began accepting new customers. We had another domain that we used for several years but we encountered a problem with our website designer and lost our domain

. Indycleaningpros.com is a newer site and was registered in 2009 but our Tax Identification, Business insurance and all legal documents with our company prove we open our doors in 2005.

These cowards need to get lives and stop lying and posting these false allegations. Everyone can see this stuff is not true. We can't falsify these documents and facts. You are wasting your time and making yourself look like the crazy one. Come on, who has the time to sit there day after day and re-post these lies? It appears you are crazier than the lady you keep saying owns this company. Maybe YOU are associated with Crystal Scott!

We uploaded a copy of our ETI from the IRS showing the reviews published by this crazy and insane competitor are lies. It shows owner info and the date we established operations. This form has been uploaded to our website along with a letter from one of the owners explaining everything that has happened, who started these lies, who has been involved in spreading the lies and who is behind them now.

www.indycleaningpros.com

I am starting to wonder if Crystal Scott is behind some of these now even though she posted a for us. From reading the complaints about her and her businesses this pattern seems to be hers.If not it appears she now has a sister because I know with 100% certainty that one of our competitors has done some of these same postings on other web sites.

7abaf37e, 2010-08-19, 05:14PM CDT

What is your Receipt or Invoice number?

When did you receive services?

How many crew members did you receive?

What did your cleaner/s look like?

What type of vehicle did your cleaner/s arrive in?

www.indycleaningpros.com

416ffd7b, 2010-08-19, 07:21PM CDT

ALSO,

SOMETHING TO CONSIDER ABOUT THESE FALSE REVIEWS IS THAT THE PERSON WHO POST NEVER USES THE SAME NAME IN THEIR PROFILE. THEY SWITCH THEIR NAME TO THOSE OF REVIEW NAMES AGAINST THE OTHER COMPANIES THIS PERSON KEEPS SAYING IS AFFILIATED WITH OURS. IT JUST SHOWS THAT THIS PERSON IS NOT CREDITABLE AT ALL. THIS WOMAN'S REVIEWS CHANGE EACH TIME SHE RE-POST THEM AND IN SOME SHE SAYS SHE IS A CUSTOMER, IN OTHERS SHE SAYS SHE IS NOT. BUT IN EACH OF THOSE REVIEWS, SHE SAYS THE SAME THING THROUGHOUT, SO IT GIVES IT AWAY THAT IT'S HER. SHE TWIST THINGS AROUND AND SAYS SHE'S A CUSTOMER IN THIS COMPLAINT, WHICH IS JUST NOT TRUE AT ALL! A REAL CUSTOMER OF OUR COMPANY WOULD BE ABLE TO RESPOND BACK TO OUR REBUTTAL AND PROVIDE PROOF OF THEIR CLAIMS. WE NEVER RELEASE OUR CUSTOMER'S INFO ANYWHERE AND OUR CUSTOMERS KNOW THAT! THIS IS A LOW LIFE WHO ATTACKED OUR COMPANY AND GOT KICKED OUT OF OTHER SITES BECAUSE OF IT. SHE HAD A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE REBUTTAL HER LIES AND POSTINGS AND CHALLENGED HER ACCUSATIONS. SHE DISAPPEARS ONTO ANOTHER WEBSITE AND RE-POST ALL OVER AGAIN UNTIL SHE IS CALLED OUT ON HER LIES AND BOOM! SHE IS GONE AGAIN.

IF YOU LOOK, SHE CHOSE TO NOT BE CONTACTED UNDER HER REVIEW. IT SEEMS SHE DOES NOT LIKE OUR REBUTTALS. HMMMM.