FAST GROWING TREES NURSERY - DECEPTIVE PRACTICES

Company: FAST GROWING TREES NURSERY

Location: 4475 MORRIS PARK DR. STE. J CHARLOTTE, NC 28227
CHARLOTTE, NC, 28227, US

URL: http://FASTGROWINGTREES.COM/

Ordered 2 trees of 2 feet tall. Trees that arrived were hardly 3 inches tall. Planted according to instructions in well prepaired soil. One tree lived, growing very slowly (company name?), the other died soon after planting. Contacted company, told to take pictures and send to them. Finally after weeks, were told they would replace 75% of cost of tree, but not full price, AND I'd have to pay the shipping AGAIN. This means it was going to cost me $20-$25 to replace their poor product. Contacted the BBB in their town - futile effort - they don't care as long as the company pays their membership fee. This company does NOT stand behind their product DON'T ORDER FROM THEM, go to a reputable local nursery.

Jim R., 2012-05-30, 10:49AM CDT

I had a similar issue and customer service does everything they can to get out of taking care of the issue. Ours were undersized by atleast 2'. This is NOT a consumer friendly company. I tried to contact a manager after I got the run-a-round and was told I could leave a voice mail message.

We had high hopes bacuse we have a large lot to plant trees and shrubs, but my best advise is to avoid this company and maybe on-line tree sales altogether. Your local nursery knows what grows best in your area and soil conditions and if you catch them on sale, they are price competitive with on-line retailers without the hassle.