FAST WAY COURIERS - FAST WAY COURIERS LACK OF SERVICE

Product: MOBILE PHONE

Company: FAST WAY COURIERS

Location: NZ

URL: http://www.fastwaycouriers.com/

Let me explain my situation.

I ordered a product from Trade me and it was delivered. This delivery took place on 09.08.2010 @ 8.29am as per the T/T finder

After calling home to try and find out if they had received the package to be advised NO they hadn??t received anything,

So I called in to your customers services team and firstly spoke to a Rachael who decided to put me into que again NOT GOOD!!. Called back again and spoke to another ??Rachael??, who then handed my call to a rep by the name of Tau.

Tau has been BRILLIANT IN TRYING TO ASSIST ME AND I THANK HIM FOR THAT!! ?? so please give my appreciation to Tau.

Tau then got in touch with the courier driver, who advised that packaged was delivered, however it was delivered to the WRONG PLACE AND TO THE WRONG PERSON!!!!.

I was then advised that the driver has admitted to delivering the product to a YOUNG GIRL ?? WHICH IS A JOKE!!! AS THIS PERSON WAS NOT NAMED AS A RECIEVER!!. I was then advised that the driver would go back to the property on 11.08.2010 to which he delivered the product to and try and retrieve the product ?? (just for this I had organised people to stay home and watch out for the courier guy ?? only to be disappointed as I had heard nothing back, I called back in and was told that the driver REFUSES to retrieve the package ?? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, ITS THAT EASY FOR HIM TO GIVE IT TO A YOUNG GIRL, BUT REALLY HARD TO GET IT BACK!!!! (Having organised people to stay home meant they couldn??t do what they needed to do for the day because we were assured that the driver would go out)).

Being that frustrated I called through and spoke to a young lady (who seemed like she just wanted to get me off the phone as she kept advising me that someone would call me back ?? REALLY!!! After the experience I have just gone through that was the last thing I wanted so finally the agent handed the call over to a team manager Rachael, who advised that she would look into this and find a resolution and call me back by 1pm at the latest 12.08.2010.

FAT CHANCE ?? she didn??t call me back, so I called her back left a Voice Mail, which she didn??t call me back, then I called through again on the 09 634 3704 number and she just ??happened to be there?? but advised that she hasn??t forgotten about me and will email the claim forms through to the sender.

Now heres the WORSE PART ?? apparently the Driver feels that he??s in the right because he did the delivery ?? REALLY THIS IS JUST PISSING ME OFF RIGHT NOW!!! HE REFUSES TO GET MY PACKAGE BACK WHICH HE ADMITS HE GAVE TO A YOUNG GIRL. AND HE SAYS THAT HE DID HIS JOB, EXPLAIN TO ME ON WHAT GROUNDS DID THIS GUY DO HIS JOB!! THE FACT THAT HE COULDN??T TELL WHICH ADDRESS HE WAS DELIVERING TO OR THE FACT THAT HE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A BRILLIANT IDEA TO GIVE THE PACKAGE TO A YOUNG GIRL??!!!! FROM WHERE IM STANDING THIS GUYS NEEDS TO BE FIRED!!!.

And to make things worse, he now holds accountability for it, but still refuses to try and retrieve MY package, and to be told that SENDER has to lodge the claim WHICH HIM AND HIS MANAGER WILL ??THINK?? ABOUT COMPENSATING FOR LOST OF PRODUCT ?? SO YOUR GOING TO AGREE TO LOSING MY PACKAGE/GIVING IT TO SOMEONE ELSE BUT THINK ABOUT COMPENSATING FOR THE LOST - SO OVERALL THE SOLUTION THAT YOUR COMPANY CAN GIVE ME IS TO PAY THE SENDER BACK!!

IVE ALSO TRIED CONTACTING THE SENDER TO ASSIST WITH THIS, BUT AT THE MOMENT HE IS NOT BEING OF ANY ASSISTANCE!. HIS SOLUTION TO ALL THIS IS THAT I CALL THE POLICE AND REPORT THE PRODUCT STOLEN.

IM MORE THAN WILLING TO CALL THE POLICE AND REPORT IT STOLEN, AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED FAST WAY COURIERS HAS STOLEN MY PRODUCT. YOU??S REFUSE TO RETRIEVE THE PRODUCT BACK, YOU??S WILL ??THINK?? ABOUT GIVING COMPENSATION ?? WHICH ISNT A GOOD LOOK I MUST SAY!! ?? BEFORE EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT!! I HAVE TRIED TO TALKING TO ALL NEIGHBOURS TO SEE IF THEY HAVE GOT MY PACKAGE NO LUCK THERE!!.

SO YOUR RESOLUTION TO THIS IS ALLOW THE SENDER TO KEEP MY MONEY ?? FASTWAY COURIERS TO LOOSE MY PACKAGE ?? AND SENDER TO GET MORE MONEY BACK, SO AS THE RECIEVER WHERE DO I WIN IN ALL THIS???? ?? PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS PART TO ME!!! I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO HEAR YOUR REASONS FOR THIS.

NOTE: this complaint is not directed at trade me as they have done their part in supplying the correct delivery address, sending the package out ?? to which your idiot of a driver happen to give away.

I understand you have procedures in place, but heres the simplest solution

JUST GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!! ?? I PAYED FOR A PRODUCT WHICH WAS COURIER OUT WITH CORRECT DETAILS, BUT YOU??S DECIDED TO LOOSE IT!!!!!!!!!

I look forward to hearing a positive feedback from you team,