T. Real Estate, Inc. - Beware of Greedy & Dishonest Real Estate Agents who use illegal Tactics to increase Commissions.

Posted on Wednesday, August 11th, 2010 at 3:00pm CDT by 15f3e5e8

Company: T. Real Estate, Inc.

Location: 448 South Alafaya Trail, Suite 4-210
Orlando, Fl, 32828, US

URL: http://www.isellorlandohouses.com/

I am complaining about Tulio Troche, owner & broker of T. Real Estate, Inc. In Orlando, Florida.

He is the Listing Agent for Lamco and had listed a home for $60,000 that I fell in love with. I placed an initial offer of $55,000 thru my agent and we heard nothing for several days. Finally, Mr. Troche e-mailed her stating that there were several more offers on the property. I raised my offer to $62,000. Again, no response. I decided to call Mr. Troche directly. He stated that he was just an employee and could not control the bank, but that some higher offers were now on the table. Being frustrated & afraid of losing the home, I placed a third offer of $65,000. Again, we did not get a response, so I called Mr. Troche again. He stated that the property had been sold to one of his own buyers for $60,000.

I asked him what happened to my 3 offers and he stated that the bank decides who they sell to and he was only their agent. Next, a call to Lamco, which revealed that my 3 offers were never received by them. Their contracts with Mr. Troches own buyer were already signed and they could not help me.

Where is the Code of Ethics and Bit of Honesty for Mr. Troche who uses titles as GRI, ABR, ALHS, CIPS, TRC ???

This man and his company must be known for his deceptive business practices, so others can be protected from him.

The name of my real estate broker and all e-mails with Mr. Troche concerning these offers is available upon request.

His name is Tulio Troche of T. Real Estate, Inc.

448 South Alafaya Trail, Suite 4-210