Timber Run Apartments - Complaints Against Apartment Complex

Product: Apartment

Company: Timber Run Apartments

Location: 13000 Woodforest Blvd
Houston, TX, 77015, US

My granddaughter moved in about 2 months ago and there's been no repairs to numerous items that are extremely dangerous (stove and oven not working properly, overheating; a/c doesn't work; sliding doors/frame is broken so they bolted it shut and they haven't been able to use the patio and heat enters in the apartment; light fixtures blow up bulbs).

They have repeatedly asked for maintenance and they won't come to fix it.

Read more: http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/TX-Houston-Timber-Run-Apartments-1095883.html#ixzz0wDsAVDvg

Wow, that is exactly the same problems my apartment has been having! Either your granddaughter has been having just as much luck as I have, and moved in at the same time as me, or you're my grandmother. But yes, maintenance came to look at my sliding glass door twice, but all they've done is bend up the track and bolt the door again. They've both claimed they need to replace something on the door, but still haven't done anything. The fridge is leaking badly, the stove has now shorted out in a nice spark display and will no longer work, and the apartment won't get below 80 degrees. We have complained repteatedly, and still nothing has been done. I am concerned about water damage from the fridge, a high electricity bill because of the waste of energy the sliding glass door is causing, and the possibility that the stove could catch fire.

Read more: http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/TX-Houston-Timber-Run-Apartments-1095883.html#ixzz0wDsFwsBH