Capital One - Capital One - A Partner in Crime!

Posted on Friday, April 9th, 2010 at 10:14am CDT by e4403ae4

Company: Capital One

Location: Attn: Disputes PO Box 30279
Salt Lake City, Ut, 84130-0279, US

URL: http://www.capitalone.com/

A John Denton called me regarding a network marketing training program. He indicated the cost was $10,000. I indicated I did not have that kind of money. He disputed this indicating that I must have a savings account or other money/accounts of some sort to draw from. To prove it, I (stupidly) relayed my credit card number after he asked about how much credit I had available. He was very coercive so I wanted him to realize that I only had a couple of thousand dollars worth of credit available. He ran a check but also in the process charged my card to the full extent of my existing credit in the amount of $2,000. I protested stating that I had auto payments that would be coming through that would result in over limit fees. (After getting off the phone with John Denton, Capital One telephoned me to advise that he had attempted to charge an additional $500 to my credit card subsequent to our conversation without my knowledge.) John Denton told me not to worry because I would have a $5,000 check by the end of the week that would more than cover the charge and that they would assist me to accomplish this immediately. Then he said that I should leverage earnings to meet the $10,000 fee to become an inner circle member. He promised an all-expense paid training session in Malibu, CA or he would fly to my home in Minnesota to do the training. I never heard from him again.

The reality of the situation was that they basically blew me off from the beginning. Their initial scheduled phone conference with an agent was totally ignored and I finally had to call them. The agent seemed surprised and unprepared to speak with me. This was their repeated pattern which reflected a total lack of attention to any service or training commitments.

Please go to www.pushtrafficscam.com for the full story on the methods and tactics used by this fraudulent group originated by John Raygoza which uses coercion and outright theft to scam people out of their money. It is not about network marketing training, it is purely a money-grabbing scheme which is unlawful. The Los Angeles Police Department is actively investigating them which will result in charges against them.

Needless to say, despite my numerous timely attempts to have the $2,000 charged back to IncFortune.com, which included providing Capital One with various forms of documentation, Capital One has sided with the IncFortune.com predators and refused to credit my account. Therefore, I consider them complicit with and an accomplice to this internet marketing scam that has fleeced at least 80 to date including the elderly who literally turned over their last dime to these no good gutter snipes which has left them literally penniless.

This is an admonition to beware of the Push Traffic, a/k/a Success Rate, a/k/a IncFortune, a/k/a Jump Launch, etc. scam AND Capital One. Don't do business with ANY of these people. They obviously are looking out for each other and NOT for the good of the consumer.

97009ff2, 2010-05-05, 11:50AM CDT

If you would like to see more information on these companies, owned and operated by John Paul Raygoza, please visit http://onlinelowblowsandsuckerpunches.wordpress.com/

There is lots of information about where one can report these ripoff artists, and links to other reports.

e4403ae4, 2010-08-23, 12:39PM CDT

I am the aggrieved individual who posted the original complaint. Just an update - there is now a class action lawsuit in Federal District Court against these perpetrators. After advising Capital One of this litigation, they still maintain that I owe the money as charged on my account. Capital One is as corrupt as the perpetrators and should be exposed for their failure to advocate on my behalf, their own customer, when it is so blatantly obvious that I was the victim of a very deceptive, corrupt organization together with innumerable other innocent individuals. I would suggest that you cut up your Capital One card(s) as you do not want to find yourself in a similar position with them demanding payment for an obvious discredited, fraudulent charge. It will ruin your credit and cause immense headaches as it has for me, including harassment via phone calls, etc.

e4403ae4, 2010-10-22, 01:54PM CDT

John Raygoza - Predatory Internet Marketing "Guru"

I am the originator of the initial complaint regarding Capital One and Inc Fortune, etc.

I want to emphasize that the primary wrongdoer here is John Raygoza as Inc Fortune was his brainchild along with a consortium of additional predatory scams. Capital One, however, has sided with them insofar as my repeated requests for a chargeback. However, there is an update to report as follows:

UPDATE!!! As previously noted, a lawsuit has been filed on behalf of the internet fraud victims of John Raygoza and his minions who literally stole money via credit cards, bank accounts, etc., from unsuspecting individuals, many elderly and/or disabled, for a supposed internet marketing course which was actually nothing more than a premeditated moneymaking scheme by unscrupulous crooks. Please go to this link to access the lawsuit and multiple allegations levied against John Raygoza and his cohorts.

Press Release:

Lawsuit Access:

Again, this is a warning not to get involved with any program that involves John Raygoza in any way.

Thank you.

9ba51a15, 2010-11-11, 01:03AM CST

A class action lawsuit has been launched against John Raygoza and his crew. Check out Salty Droid's blog for more info. Google it.