ReadForTheCure magazine - MyReadForTheCure.com

Posted on Monday, April 5th, 2010 at 5:18pm CDT by Jill B.

Product: ReadForTheCure

Company: ReadForTheCure magazine

Location: PO 28954
Fresno,, CA, 94729-8954, US

URL: http://MyReadForTheCure.com/

Ordered and paid for magazine subscription on January 17, 2010..still haven't rec'd it..their phone contact states to email them even if it's during their business hours! They never have a live representative to speak to> This was a offer to help the Susan Komen Breast Cancer Awareness program?????? Others be weary??? Your intentions may be to help a worthwhile cause, only to be takened!

071d9633, 2010-07-22, 10:17AM CDT

I am the director of this program. I apologize for your difficulty in getting this resolved and would be happy to handle this personally if you contact me with more information. Read for the Cure is a highly reputable organization which has given hundereds of thousands of dollars to Susan G. Komen.

71db070e, 2012-02-27, 06:51PM CST

I ordered and paid for magazines,Family Circle,RachaelRay onFeb.3 2012.I have only received one magazine.I felt this was a good cause.I hope this is not another scam.

ff02d6a2, 2012-03-09, 05:17PM CST

i also ordered 4 subscriptions and only received 3 of them so far and its been 3 months. Also they sent 2 months of issues that have been out for 2 months already so they were OLD issues. Where is my Cosmopolitan Magazine? Its the middle of March. I hope they dont send me Februarys & marchs issues in April! And its impossible to contact them. Never donating to them again.