Burger King - Bad Burger King service

Product: Burger King

Company: Burger King

Location: Boca Raton, Fl, 33428, US

To Whom it may concern,

I recently visited one of your Burger King franchises as I frequently do and I was astonished at the poor level of service and the quality of the food I received. I frequent Burger King Restaurants all of the time and most of the time I am very content with the service and quality of the food but this time was different.

The date was March 17th at the Boca Raton Burger King on Glades Rd. at about 7 p.m. I ordered my typical order which is a double whopper meal. Everything seemed the norm until I after I placed my order though the drive through. The line took approximately 15 minutes just for me to get to the window to pay. I was then informed the credit card machine had not been working all day which I should have been told before I ordered so I didnt need to scramble for cash and change to pay for my order. It took another 5 minutes to reach the window where I received my order. My whopper was barley warm to the point that the cheese was barely melted and the condiments on the whopper were completely wrong. My drink was also a problem. I ordered a coke but what I got was a clear substance that was not drinkable.

I expect high things from Burger King since I do frequent the restaurants quite a bit. I expect to get in and out through the driveway in under ten minutes, which on most visits is not a problem. I expect my order to be completed as to Burger King standards and my burger to be at least warm enough for the cheese to be melted. I believe my expectations and Burger Kings standards to be within reason and this type of incident to be avoidable to this extent.

I do have a few suggestions to make things better and make sure this does not happen again. Have more checks and balances in place to make sure food and drinks are prepared to the customers order. Other fast food places have their employees repeat back the order to the customer before the food is handed over to make sure the order is right. Burger King should adopt this policy. One other thing I would suggest that I would like to see implemented is an estimation of time to complete order before the customer enters the drive through. Most customers expect to be in and out within 10 minutes and would like to know if it will take them longer.

Overall this experience hasnt deterred me from eating at Burger King restaurants but I wouldnt want to go through this experience again as I would seek out another fast food restaurant.