US Airways - US Airways Abuse, Complaints & Casualties in Flight US Airways Abuse, Complaints & Casualties in Flight

Posted on Saturday, April 17th, 2010 at 3:16pm CDT by 78a713c5

Product: US Airways Flight 743

Company: US Airways

Location: US Airways Attention: Customer Relations 4000 E. Sky Harbor Blvd. Phoenix, AZ 85034 Fax: 480-693-2300
Phoenix, AZ, 85034, US

URL: http://www2.usairways.com/en-US/contact/customer_relations.html

US Airways damaged my new garment bag, which had several fragile stickers on it.

Even worse US Airways international stewardess on board flight 743 from Barcelona, Spain to Philadelphia, USA named "Nancy" was rude, abusive toward customers and never smiled once.

Nancy when approached said, "What can I do for you?" in a harsh and rude tone.

Nancy pushed the beverage cart into people's arms, elbows, feet and knees without warning.

Before landing Nancy hit the back of the gentleman's seat in 9D instead of politely asking him to move it up for landing.

I never once heard Nancy use the words "please" or "thank you" on the entire 8 hour international flight.

I have traveled to 58 countries and am a frequent flyer on many airlines (including US Airways) and "Nasty Nancy" reached an all-time low in customer service with her rude attitude, harsh tone and cold interaction with passengers.

See my damaged garment bag for yourself at the video below:

156de1ff, 2010-05-21, 04:23PM CDT

US Air gave me a new Samsonite bag to replace the one they damaged. I therefore removed the above YouTube video, although "nasty Nancy" never apologized.

Hey, we all have bad days.

Thanks complaints.com

Please remove the complaint now as we have resolved the matter.

Paul Davis