Turkcell Iletisim Hizm Istanbul - Turkcell Iletisim Hizm Istanbul Turkey

Product: Unknown

Company: Turkcell Iletisim Hizm Istanbul

Location: Istanbul, TR

URL: http://www.turkcell.com/

These lovely people have tried to take money out of my bank account. First three charges for little amounts under a dollar and then two large amounts. My husband checks our account daily and caught this and called the bank and now they are going to do a little international fraud investigation. Anyone who sees something bogus on their bank account with this name be aware they are trying to clean out peoples bank accounts.

f7913a9d, 2010-06-10, 11:23AM CDT

Same thing is happening to me today! 2 Pending transactions, 1 labled "Turkcell" and the other labled "Carphone"! Just trying to figure how they got the acct info!

b58e8138, 2010-06-10, 06:14PM CDT

I just had this happen with this business, but with my credit card. Transaction occurred on June 8th, 2010, the charge was 95 Turkish Lira, or about $60 (Not BAD but still, $60). I was called by VISA fraud prevention pretty quickly after that, and had to cancel my card.

Either it's the business, or someone's having a lot of fun with a bunch of cards and... I dunno, buying a bunch of prepaid mobile phones with stolen bank account/credit card information?