General Revenue Corporation - General Revenue Corporation and American Intercontinental University

Posted on Sunday, April 11th, 2010 at 5:03pm CDT by 590393f3

Company: General Revenue Corporation

Location: 11501 Northlake Dr Cincinnati, Ohio 45249-1643
Cincinnati, Oh, US

URL: http://generalrevenue.com/

I keep getting calls from General Revenue Corporation saying that I still owe they money in the amount of 1174.00 dollars, claiming that I defaulted on student loans for American Intercontinental University. I NEVER WILLINGLY PARTICIPATED OR SIGNED UP for anything in regard to American Intercontinental University. Sure I might have signed up and taken a couple of classes, but I do not feel that I should have to have paid this 1174.00 dollars to General Revenue Corporation. Now, they have ruined my credit, and now I cannot be able to sign up for any major credit cards or even purchase a car, which my family has been begging me to do for this year. They (General Revenue Corp.) force me against my will to take out two separate payments of 587.00 from my personal savings accounts in order to stop harassing me. I want my money back. They told me that I did not make these paments, that further humilation would be inflicted upon me. They claimed that I was the one who told the collectors to go away. I did not willingly sign up for American Intercontinental University and all this mumbo-jumbo. NO EXCEPTIONS!

I want General Revenue Corporation and American Intercontinental University shut down permanently.