Sony Ericsson - No Proper Respond

Posted on Wednesday, September 9th, 2009 at 10:16am CDT by c4e179c0

Product: C510

Company: Sony Ericsson

Location: Bangalore, Ka, 560052, IN

I bought a Sony ericssion C510 model mobile 6 months back and day one the mobile is not working properly. Problems in the mobile are as follow.

Memory card is not reading

Charger is not working

Camera is not working properly

Head phone is not working properly

We have given mobile 4 times in servicing centre and they are failed to resolve the issues. The mobile is still lying in servicing centre from past 3 months.

Service call no: SE309SS210129,SE209SS210197 & BLRSE293653

When ever we got a call from serving centre on mobile readiness we have to travel to servicing centre to collect the mobile with great difficulty and we can find the mobile with one or other problems. The mobile wont be in working condition. I am not satisfied with the service on this and not ready to take C510 model.

I can pay extra money and will take any new model mobile which is having good futures. Pls suggest which model will be good and share the mobile futures.

But i am not getting the proper respond on the same. They informed me the mother board had been changed but the mother board was already been used by customer Deepak(IMEI:352045031871725) original mother board number is(IMEI:352045033108548). Call center executive(Mr.Veeradaran) respond is not proper.

Kindly help to sort out the issue.