Toyglobe - Toyglobe.com

Location: 1176 Main St Suite A
CHAMPLAIN, NY, 12919, US

URL: http://www.toyglobe.com/

Category: Online Shopping

I placed an order on july 3 from Toyglobe.com for 3 Ice age figurines for my son as gift. He is 5 and he was excited and expecting to get the gift. The cost of the item was around $30 dollars total. Toyglobe took the money immediately by charging my credit card for $70 without information / autorization for the very high shipping costs. By the end of July I was beginning to realize that something was wrong. I have emailed them several times and they emailed me that they would refund money. this was in early August. We are now September 4th and have still no money back. There isn't a general contact email for them, you must enter different fields just to place a complaint, ask a question, etc. I have a feeling that I will never get money back from this company. Please don't order from this company. After researches I noticed that this company has many complaints under consumeraffairs and rippoffreport. you will have nothing!

95dc082f, 2010-03-05, 08:45AM CST

The person linked to this FAKE website that cons money from people is Jenny Georgiopoulos email [email protected]