TAIKENITE (BEIJING) ELECTRONIC CO., LTD - Customers did not receive services for payment made as the whole bussiness do not exist

Posted on Friday, September 18th, 2009 at 3:47pm CDT by 955f639f

Product: Iphone 3G S 32GB unlocked

Company: TAIKENITE (BEIJING) ELECTRONIC CO., LTD

Location: Address: No. 16, Zonghe St., Economic And Technological Development Area, Chaoyang Dist., Beijing, China Zip Code : 100176
Beijing, Ch, 100176, CN

URL: http://Wholesaler-electronic.com/

An order to buy Iphone 3G s was submitted as explained in the subject web site and, money was transfered by the western union(other payment methods mentioned in the web site do not work!!!). I suppose to receive an email immediately confirming payment received(as stated by the bank,payment was actually received in the same time of money transfer transaction!!!), I waited for (3) days before I decide to contact them thru their emails and phone numbers.I found out that the emails addresses do not exist as well as phone and fax numbers!!!!

a993ccc4, 2009-11-02, 02:01PM CST

Hello colleague

I have made on 23. September an order for 440 USD by this company.

The Bank Transfer I made on 25 September to;

Bank Name: BANK OF CHINA BEIJING BRANCH

- Address : NO.2 Chang yang Men Nei Da jie,DongchengDistrict ,Beijing 100010 China

- A/C Holder's Name: YANG ZHI QIN

- A/C No.: 4080100-0188-049526-5

- Swift Code: BKCH CN BJ 110

My Bank keep my informed the Payment could not be assigned to the any account.

There's a catch?

I have place an new order to get the Bank information and the order number.

Now I find out there's an other Holder's Name: OU JIAO LIAN and on other Bank account.

- Bank Name: BANK OF CHINA BEIJING BRANCH

- A/C Holder's Name: YANG ZHI QIN

- A/C No.: 4080100-0188-049526-5

- Swift Code: BKCH CN BJ 110

This experience has taught me one thing, have no trust in this company.

Then I will recover my payment.

Please keep me informed how you will get back the money.

[email protected]