Assassins Naturals LLC - Smoke Assassins Advertisment Fraud!

Posted on Wednesday, September 16th, 2009 at 7:15pm CDT by 55513854

Product: Smoke Assassins Electronic Cigarettes

Company: Assassins Naturals LLC

Location: 134 Min Street
Lewiston, ME, 04240, US

URL: http://smokeassassins.com/

The company Smoke Assassins charged $79.90 to my bank account on August 17, 2009, for products that have not been received, and had promised shipment in 7-10 business days.

I contacted the company on September 10, 2009 inquiring the status of the shipment, and had been informed that the product was out of stock. The call was ended by the representative hanging up on me. In my second phone call to this company I was told the order had been shipped and I could expect delivery in 3 days. This order has still not arrived.

Yesterday (September 15, 2009), a second charge of $79.90 from Smoke Assassins was posted to my account. I contacted the company this morning and was assured that it had been a mistake and that a refund would be posted to my account. Once again the call was ended by the representative hanging up on me. After a bit of investigation, I learned that this company has an "F" rating from the BBB for complaints regarding advertising, credit, billing and collection issues. In order to protect myself, I felt I had no choice but to close the card in question.

Do your research before ordering any of this company's products!