Domino's Pizza - Domino's Pizza, South Street, Philadelphia

Company: Domino's Pizza

Location: 716 South Street
Philadelphia, PA, 19147, US

URL: http://www.dominos.com/

Been ordering from this Domino's for 3 years. My standard order is a pizza with pineapple and Italian sausage. I would say that around 10 times they have sent me pepperoni instead of pineapple. I often order very late, and in several instances the wrong pizza has come after it's too late to get a replacement. This in and of itself is annoying, but not the end of the world.

What is annoying is that when I call with the issue, the manager says she will put info in their computer tied to my phone number indicating I am owed a free pizza. But then I call back and I'm told they see no note, and that they can't help me until that manager is in the store. This is still not the end of the world.

What is "the end of the world" (okay not really) is that today, after having the same thing happen last night, I called to get a replacement and the person taking my call had the audacity to tell me that if I wanted my free pizza I would have to pay their $2.00 delivery charge.

So, just to reiterate - in order to have them send me the merchandise that I paid for in the first place, I have to pay them additional money.

I called customer service to complain and was told this is a franchise, meaning that the local owner sets the policy. I suspect such a policy is actually illegal, since under the law, charging someone for something and then not providing it after they have already paid you is theft.

574a9c79, 2009-10-17, 10:06PM CDT

Actually it is not illegal because they did in fact replace your food for free. Since you are getting it a completely different time, you still have to pay for the OPTIONAL SERVICE of delivery, which is only optional because you have to pay for it. If it pisses you off so much, go get it yourself.