CSN Stores - Mounts and More.com - Misinformation and lack of Everything

800 Boylston St, Suite 1600

Boston, MA 02199

RE: Order 9718547

Dear CSN Stores on behalf of ??MOUNTS AND MORE??.COM;

We are a multi generation company who provides exhibit hardware and graphics for trade shows, promotional exhibits in the height of our busy season. Like many, we wear multiple hats and jump through hoops to meet deadlines.

A client needed TV stands with specific requirements and we found them on your site. The site stated they are ??usually in stock?? and ship the next day. We ordered 2 and gave our charge card for $535.00 on October 5th.

We needed these no later than 10/13; I called 866-506-6868 and spoke to a very helpful rep named ??Gary??.

I was so happy I gave Gary all high grades on your satisfaction survey

He took a promo code 15OFFMH I found and applied it to our order

He ensured us the items were in stock.

He called the ??Illinois warehouse?? to see if these can be expedited

He advised these would ship on the 7th as it is a 2-day turnaround FOB Illinois

He advised us that a 3 day ship is still the same as regular shipping

He advised us we will receive a tracking number in 2-3 days.

When I received no tracking number by the 9th, I became concerned and called 866-506-6868 and spoke to a very nice rep named ??Joe??.

Joe could not find my order (?)

Joe said he was calling the warehouse and placed me on hold for over 8 minutes and never came back (?)

I hung up and called back ?? Joe answered!! (How could this be?)

Joe told me the items were out of stock!!!!!!!

Joe told me someone checked on this order yesterday???????????

Joe told me the reps do not have updated information ?? there is a week??s difference in relay of information between your Boston CS center and whoever handles inventory??????

If the item was out of stock, why does it not say so on the internet? Why would Gary say it will ship. I just do not get the disconnect here.

If it is usually available, and its out of stock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Why would it take so long for a rep to find this out?

WHY WASN??T I CALLED AFTER MY ALMOST 30 MINUTE CONVERSATION WITH GARY ABOUT DEADLINES AND IMPORTANCE?

No call no email ?? deplorable customer service

I asked for a manager and he insisted there was none available

You don??t have lead reps, supervisors, Managers??????

And most of all ?? no apology!! I doubt highly he cared at all

We have to absorb the cost and build these ourselves.

I am so furious at the lack of EVERYTHING I received from what I perceived as a highly reputable company.

I asked for a management callback and still have not heard from anyone.

Enid Costanzo