Yahoo - YAHOO IS LIBERAL PROPAGANDA

Posted on Wednesday, October 7th, 2009 at 9:09am CDT by 9f906b5b

Product: Yahoo News Reporting

Company: Yahoo

URL: http://www.yahoo.com/

Yahoo News - your news reporting is too liberal and favors the democratic Party. It is an insult to your paying customer to read your bias reporting! This kind of reporting is not reporting, it is propaganda!

Robert Allyn L., 2009-10-07, 11:08AM CDT

oooooooKay, and what political party do you represent? I know its not the green party. Hummmm?

6ed4b32c, 2009-12-15, 01:23PM CST

Agreed! yahoo news sucks they are just like the majority and expect us to believe all of these lies.

For a test just do a search on Yahoo

"joe biden is a drunk"

and see the skewed results, then do the same search on MSN, Google, etc. - you'll quickly discover how bad yahoo is.

4fb76389, 2009-12-15, 01:23PM CST

YAHOO IS LIBERAL PROPAGANDA

For a test just do a search on Yahoo

"joe biden is a drunk"

a973db63, 2012-03-31, 05:00PM CDT

A long time ago, I chose to use yahoo mail as my primary email account (1997). I went so far as to set up a my.yahoo account. Since then, I've regretted this move. On my "home page" (my.yahoo), I consistently see more obama ads than I care to. The reporting on Yahoo News is a joke. The bias is obvious - from the portrayal of conservatives' pics in a negative way, to the outright slant of the content. I will soon terminate my account with yahoo if this bias does not stop. All we want (Republicans and Democrats alike) is balanced reporting.

35290502, 2012-06-14, 12:09PM CDT

Nice of Yahoo to provide this little out of the way place for its customers to vent and not be seen. Heck yes Yahoo is liberal. Duh!! Don't bother responding with platitudes Yahoo. You are addicted to the Leftist cool aid. Adios, Im outtahere.

0e430f1a, 2012-08-23, 06:18PM CDT

I am so sick of the skewed (far left) reporting on Yahoo! If I could, I would delete Yahoo and everything associated with the brand and never look at anything on Yahoo again. Unfortunately, I am too lazy to move all of my websites and email accounts to another more balanced company. However, I am pretty sure there will come a point when even I cannot stomach their biased reporting any longer and will make the move! Come on Yahoo just report the news. Leave out the "used cars salesmen" mentality journalism!

Robert Allyn L., 2012-08-24, 09:12AM CDT

I wonder if any rants like this about FOX?

7acc9eb1, 2013-05-29, 06:48PM CDT

Amen to the, can not wait to get rid of your liberal news. Contract end with Frontier can not come soon enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john t., 2013-12-13, 04:36PM CST

Why is everything Jon Stewart says news?

d850a70f, 2014-08-21, 07:32PM CDT