Teleflora - TELEFLORA IS FULL OF SH*T

Posted on Wednesday, October 7th, 2009 at 6:08pm CDT by 80ab0da0

Product: Flowers

Company: Teleflora

URL: http://www.teleflora.com/

NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM WWW.TELEFLORA.COM. I recently tried ordering a plant on October 5, 2009 to be delivered to a funeral home in Memphis, TN and their site guaranteed it would be delivered the same day. Well, as I thought about not receiving a confirmation the plan hadn't been delivered I called on 10/6/09 and was told it hadn't been delivered as it fell out of que (wth). I was promised the plant would be delivered on 10/6/09 since I called early enough to still have it delivered...well, that wasn't the case as as of 6:05pm Memphis, TN time the plant still has not been delivered.

They have the absolute worst customer service and will make you think their trying to help when in actuality their focus is to simply issue a refund and not try solving the problem which is actually delivering the flowers/plants, etc. I will never in life order anything from this company and will post this on my facebook page for all the world to see and various other sites because they are the absolute worse.