Lion d'Or - Lion d'Or RUDE CHEF, UN-SANITORY CONDITIONS AND NO VEG FOOD

Company: Lion d'Or

Location: bordeaux, Fr, 14400, FR

URL: http://www.liondor-bayeux.fr

Lion d'Or RUDE CHEF, UN-SANITORY CONDITIONS AND NO VEG FOOD

Unfortunately we had a terrible and harrowing time at Lion dOr in Arcins . It is unfortunate that despite your recommendation and booking they were unable to provide both my guests with any vegetarian food. They served them boiled vegetables only and were not even marinated or with any sauce. It was really sad. I will never recommend the food or restaurant to any Indians visiting France/Bordeaux.

I strongly recommend discouraging any vegetarian from visiting the restaurant. The Chef was rude and abnoxious. He came and challenged us about our booking stating that only , but when he saw his diary and that he had noted veg consumers, he quickly changed his tune and became rude instead of angry. He started shouting at his people for taking our reservation. It was very very embarrassing in front of my guest. He them proceeded to whistle each time he passed our table (he gave us a table close to the kitchen and their was a drainage pipe there so it smelt of urine all over). Also when I requested for some one to explain the menu, they refused and they threw the menu at us. I finally persuaded the waiter to explain the French menu to us but alas, no veg food. I believe a good chef is not known only for his main specialities but the versitality and capability to invent. This chef is a failure. And given that the world is flat and people from around the world are coming to bordeaux to buy and taste wine, he better shut down his restaurant or retire and allow a new generation to cook.

76fa0c73, 2009-10-16, 06:00AM CDT

the address is incorrect. it is a BAD and horrible restaurant in Bordeaux. the address and details are:

Le Lion d'Or

11, Route de Pauillac, 33460 Arcins, Gironde, France (Bordeaux)

05 56 58 96 79 ?

76fa0c73, 2009-10-16, 06:02AM CDT

Le Lion d'Or

11, Route de Pauillac, 33460 Arcins, Gironde, France (Bordeaux)

05 56 58 96 79 ?

76c722ac, 2010-05-11, 04:24AM CDT

Did you write to them and ask them to comment on this?

76c722ac, 2010-06-11, 02:18AM CDT