reliance communication - Reliance Broadband Wrong Billing (A/C# 293219012030)

Posted on Saturday, October 31st, 2009 at 4:45am CDT by 6b96b585

Company: reliance communication

Location: IN

Hi,

I placed a disconnection request for Reliance Braodband on 10-Oct-2009 1AM as I moved to a another location within Pune, while the bill received shows the charge for whole billing cycle (23-Sep-2009 to 22-Oct-2009), which is 13 days extra than what I should actually pay.

When I contacted customer service today after sending the email below, I observed three issues (I clearly see a chaeting tendency with them):

1. They have actually logged a disconnection request on 14-Oct-2009 (after 4 days of me actually logging the disconnection request).

2. I was told that Relaince policy allows the disconnections to be done in 15 days after placing the request and hence they have actually disconnected the broadband on 22-Oct-2009.

3. When I got this connection, they have activated the connection within 2 days of connection application. Now for disconnection they say that they can take 15 days.

Can you please get this bill corrected by getting the 13 days (11-Oct-2009 till 22-Oct-2009) reversed so that I can pay the same within time otherwise I know next they'll levy the late payment charges, if I do not pay the bill by 13-Nov-2009.

Will appreciate your quick action on the same.

Thank you!