Sears - Sears Elite front loading washing machine

Product: Kenmore Elite ht4 Washing machine

Company: Sears

Location: Columbia, MS, 39429, US

URL: http://Sears.com/

At this moment, I have been on hold with Sears Repair for 34 minutes and 40 seconds.

Washer froze showing error message "F6" on 10/02/09. The first time I called for repair on my washing machine was 10/03/09. First repair visit was 10/7/09. Repairman stated he had repaired machine, but did not run a cycle. During the first cycle the same error message returned. Called Sears. They would not schedule a repair until 10/14/09. Same repairman came, checked it and said it needed a new motor. Could not be installed until 10/21/09. Came on that day, installed motor, but did not do a check cycle. Same error message.

We asked for a different repair person. New repair appointment scheduled for 10/27/09. On 10/27 the same repair person came. This was not acceptable. We were assured that we would have a different repair person on 10/29/09 between 8 and 5. At 4:45 no one had called or shown up from Sears. I called to ask why I had not been called. The response was the service man had called in sick. No one had bothered to let us know. We are extremely frustrated with Sears Customer Service.

I bought Sears appliances because of the thought that Sears had good repair service. My husband and I have taken vacation days to be home for this repair. My husband is now talking with a Customer Service supervisor, Chris, #80934, on his cell phone, while I am I STILL HOLDING. This supervisor could not give us any assistance. This is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE and my washing machine is still broken.