Plato's Closet - Horrible Customer Service at Plato's Closet

Company: Plato's Closet

Location: 1808 West International Speedway Blvd, Suite 504
Daytona Beach, Fl, 32114, US

URL: http://platosclosetdaytonabeach.com/

I have just had one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had in one of the Platos Closet stores. The one located on 1808 W International Speedway Blvd, Suite 504, Daytona Beach, FL 32114. Sunday (yesterday) afternoon I bought a purse from there and this morning when I brought it to work I noticed that one of the handles was ready to come off. I brought it back to the store and was not going to ask for a refund just a credit or another purse.

At this point I was told by the owners that there are no refunds on purses and then they proceeded to blame me for ruining the purse. I mean really! I spent $30 on a purse and I was going to ruin it! I understand that the purse being used was slightly frayed. I am okay with that but the purse should have never been sold in the first place if the handle was ready to come off. Is that the kind of reputation they want for their stores? They were rude and yes I told them this was unacceptable and they could at least give me store credit or another purse. Again they chose to blame me for ruining the purse. Honestly why would I have bought it in the first place if I was going to ruin it in less than a day? When I asked them for the corporate number and their names so I could call and complain they asked me to leave and told me I could get the information on the website. Again horrible customer service. Not once did they attempt to work with me, instead they chose to blame me and then to make matters worse they asked me to leave.