Holiday Inn Priority Club - Holiday Inn Priority Club Scam

Company: Holiday Inn Priority Club

Location: PO Box 30321
Salt Lake City, UT, 84130, US

URL: http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/pc/1/en/home

What a scam Holiday Inn Priority Club is. You must book with a qualifying rate (which was explained to me as no more than 30% discount off of RACK RATES), so if you book online and they offer a rate more than 30% off there Highest Rate you do not get points for your stay. Priority Club was rated #1 ? I don't understand how. Im not sure if any of the other hotel chains work like this but I think it is a scam. Why would you pay more, just to get points? When you fly, you get points no matter what fare you book. Never will I choose Holiday Inn again for a stay.

86f08e34, 2010-02-13, 07:51PM CST

You are wrong.

1) The terms and conditions of this offer clearly state that points will not be earned.

2) Many airlines (Singapore, Thai, Air New Zealand etc. etc.) offer cheap fairs that do not earn milage credits.

People have the freedom to view the rates and make an informed decision before completing a reservation.

You are the type of person who likes to moan for a hobby. I'm glad I don't live next door to you.

0e0dce29, 2011-05-17, 02:49PM CDT

We stayed 2 nights during a promotion to earn a 3rd night free. Sounds good right! I am trying to book a room and so far no Holiday Inns will book this free room. What good is it? I will tell you, it is worth nothing. What a scam.

9bd443cb, 2011-07-01, 08:56PM CDT

Same problem here. Never will I stay at a holday inn, EVER!!!

And for the IDIOT who defends their "terms and conditions",....learn how to spell,..are you from obamaville?