W Hotel - Mice and Roaches

Posted on Saturday, October 24th, 2009 at 4:15pm CDT by 5d14d9c9

Company: W Hotel

Location: 541 Lexington ave New york NY 10022
New York, NY, 10022, US

URL: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/whotels/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=97502

Dear Sir,

I used to work at the W Hotel in New York and want to report that almost every guest complains about spotting a mice in thier room and the hotel does nothing about it but move the guest to another room-while this is a short term solution, it does little to address the sanitation aspects of the hotel. In addition they also have a roach issue in thier kitchen, where all the food is prepared. Although they have a pest control guy who comes to check, this has not alleviated the issue and this hotel is severly unhygenic, which endangers the health of the guests and employees. Upper management only cares about revenues and turn a blind eye.

Please investigate & remedy,

6ad99e71, 2009-12-08, 08:36PM CST

i actually stayed at the W hotel at 541 lexington NY, but my situation was different. my property was stolen by the concierge, my cell phone which had my private pictures was stolen by the concierge. i am not sure where to turn with this complaint, please help or direct me to the right place, that can help me with my complaint. my email address is [email protected]